Tuesday, October 7, 2008

RAWsome Branding

For decades marketing types have talked about how some brands have a soul, a voice a personality. They rant long and hard about how Apple brand has a cult, Nike has a tribe, Coke has enthusiasts, and other beloved products and services have brand loyalists, advocates, zealots and vigilantes. Well we would like to hear from you as to what you think RAW has.

Last Thursday, we (Orange Inc.) held a creative workshop with 13 people including RAW staff, board members, parents and alum asking seven simple questions to discover where RAW has come from and where it's heading, what will the new RAW look like? Read the responses for yourself and get involved in the rebranding of RAW. We want to continue this dialogue thought the Blog so we invite you to add your answers to these seven questions that were asked through the comments feature. The responses are enlightening, revealing, moving and powerful.This Blog will document the whole rebranding process.

We know RAW likes to document the journey and what an exciting journey this is. Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Kerri said...

I love Raw. It shaped me in my teen years and made a difference on the woman I am today.

Kerri (Bowman) Butler

Anonymous said...

RAW showed me how to express myself.

Anonymous said...

RAW what can i say about it? its really like a home away from home.

Anonymous said...

I feel at home when I am here. I love being here and being around people that share the same or different views about things. =)